Energy & Environment
“Prime Policy Group is a trusted resource and valuable member of our team. Prime’s expertise, relationships and strategic political counsel enable our executives to make informed decisions on matters of significance to our industry.”
–Mike Roeder, Vice President, Government Affairs
- Power Generation: Prime has extensive experience representing major investor-owned electric and gas utilities, trade associations and energy industry organizations and on their behalf has worked to help address the challenges of an evolving policy landscape.
- Energy Efficiency: Prime has a robust energy efficiency practice, and works collaboratively with its EE clients (utilities, ESCOs, trade associations) and the federal government to foster greater implementation of efficiency programs in the public and private sectors.
- Energy Resource Development: Prime works with companies engaged in energy resource development in the oil and gas sector to address issues of governmental regulation in the areas of safety and sustainability in the energy extraction and transportation process.
- Emissions and Clean Air Technology: Prime brings a multi-disciplinary team to assist clients influence and address evolving environmental policies. Our team represents a variety of aircraft and engine manufacturers, transportation fleets, and government entities engaged in shaping and responding to changing emissions targets.
- Sustainability: Prime represents clients seeking to impact federal policy on measures that enhance environmental sustainability.
- Transmission and Infrastructure: Prime has a strong track record of working with clients on federal policy related to the electric grid, transmission pipeline construction and maintenance, and related issues.
TSCA Reform: Close at Hand or Close to Falling ApartBy Chris Mitchell, Gabe Rozsa
The EPA’S Clean Power PlanBy Gabe Rozsa
Baucus’ Departure Leaves Looming QuestionsBy Becky Weber, Keith Smith
The Heat Is On: The President Turns Up the Heat on Climate PolicyBy Gabe Rozsa