“Prime Policy Group has helped guide NCSBN’s growth from an organization with a limited presence in Washington, DC into an active lobbying operation that is influential on a wide-range of issues in Congress and multiple federal agencies. Prime’s team-based approach gives clients access to the firm’s connections across the federal government and in the policymaking community, allowing the firm to meet each client’s unique needs.”
–Elliot Vice, Director, Government Affairs, National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Our professionals work with the congressional committees of jurisdiction, the White House, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), and other relevant agencies. Our clients in this space include private sector companies, hospitals, trade associations, and non-profit organizations.
- Years of experience working with key health care committees, agencies and organizations.
- Keen understanding of the healthcare landscape for some of the largest payers, providers and manufacturers in the world.
- Detail oriented with deep technical expertise on a wide spectrum of health care issues including Medicare, Medicaid, and the Affordable Care Act.
- Skilled at developing successful strategies to help clients navigate both the legislative and regulatory processes to accomplish their goals.
- Message crafting and refinement.
- Regulatory comment writing.
- In-depth research and monitoring of hearings, briefings, and regulations.