“The National Restaurant Association has been represented by Prime Policy Group and its’ predecessor firms for more than 30 years. Prime provides exceptional strategic advice and counsel, an incredible team of lobbyists, and long standing relationships with Members of Congress that are invaluable to their client’s interest.”
–Cicely Simpson Executive Vice President, Policy and Government Affairs, National Restaurant Association
- Since the inception of Prime Policy Group, we have recognized and appreciated the growing impact of the service sector and worked successfully on behalf of the most recognizable brands in the country.
- Uniquely amongst major lobbying firms, Prime understands and has embraced the burgeoning economic power of the service sector.
- Effective 21st Century policy making for service sector interests requires a very different approach than the one traditionally utilized to promote agricultural and industrial interests. Prime has been conspicuous in its efforts to educate elected officials at all levels of government about the power of theservice sector.
- Hospitality: With long-time political and policy veterans serving our clients, our professionals are well versed in the myriad of policies facing the hospitality sectors—such as labor, immigration reform and taxation.
- Travel and Tourism: Prime has the most successful and accomplished travel practice in Washington that represents the entirety of the travel industry, including a number of the most recognizable brands and all of its highly diverse segments. Our knowledge and expertise in this arena includes aviation and airports; shopping centers; international travel facilitation; food and beverage brands; lodging providers; and some of the top tourist attractions in the country.
Workforce and Labor Issues: What You Need to Know for the 115th CongressBy Charles Merin
A Look Ahead at the Policy LandscapeBy Charles Merin
Overlooked. BLS Planting Seeds to Affect Policy: How big is the ‘Gig’ Economy?By Armstrong Robinson, Chris Mitchell