“For close to twenty years, Prime Policy Group has been Santa Clara County’s eyes, ears and voice in the nation’s capital. Working with their seamless team, we have secured millions of dollars in much-needed federal funding, as well as Executive and Legislative Branch support for the County’s priorities. Prime engages proactively and is always responsive when we need something. They are an integral part of the County’s intergovernmental relations team.”
— Danielle Christian, Legislative Manager, Santa Clara County, CA
- Infrastructure Development: Prime has an active and diverse transportation and infrastructure practice backed by a team well-steeped in federal highway, transit, aviation, water and related infrastructure programs.
- Economic Growth: Prime has experience working with the Economic Development Agency and with other federal agencies that provide expertise and funding for local economic development initiatives.
- Legislative Advocacy: In concert with our clients, we have authored legislative proposals, facilitated their introduction and championed their passage often by building strong coalitions of state and local interests.
- Regulatory Solutions: Prime frequently engages federal regulators on behalf of our state and local government clients to address regulatory challenges and to understand and respond to regulatory rulemakings.
- Federal Funding Opportunities: Prime has a robust federal appropriations and grants practice that helps clients to understand the landscape and availability of federal funding. We work with clients to champion programmatic funding priorities and to generate competitive, meritorious grant applications with strong congressional support.
Democrats Should Not Delay Redistricting ReformBy John Tanner
Political Gerrymandering and 2016’s Angry ElectorateBy John Tanner, Owen Taylor