“Prime Policy Group has been there for the National School Transportation Association at every turn for over 30 years. The team at Prime Policy Group is our first choice when advocating on issues that affect and impact the service our members provide to the nation’s students as they travel to and from school each day.”
–Ronna Sable Weber, Executive Director, NSTA
- Ground Transportation: Prime has experience in highway construction and finance, public transit, highway safety, commercial motor vehicle regulation and safety, and automobile regulation and safety. Prime’s professionals have been involved in every major surface transportation authorization bill and regulatory action for the past 25 years.
- Aviation: Prime’s aviation practice represents international and domestic carriers, aircraft manufacturers, and aviation authorities on a range of legislative and regulatory matters. Our team is highly-regarded for advancing clients’ advocacy priorities in Congress, the White House, USDOT, and other federal regulatory agencies. We are active participants in a number of aviation forums in Washington.
- Ports and Maritime: Prime has a strong record working on issues pertaining to cargo facilities, port maintenance, maritime commerce, and coastal protection. Our team has a deep background working with Congress, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and other federal agencies on behalf of clients impacted by port and maritime policy.
- Pipelines and Hazardous Materials: Prime represents utilities, pipeline contractors and manufacturers, and local and regional governments. Prime assists clients better understand and meet the ever-changing regulatory framework that govern the industry.
- Mobile Emissions and Clean Air Technology: Prime brings a multi-disciplinary team to assist clients influence and address evolving environmental policies related to transportation. Our team represents a variety of aircraft and engine manufacturers, transportation fleets, and government entities engaged in shaping and responding to changing emissions targets.
- Formal and Informal Coalitions: Prime has assisted both informal and formal transportation coalitions, including helping to form a coalition of private passenger transportation associations. Additionally, we have represented transportation trade associations for an extended period of time.