Deputy Chief of Staff
Blaine Nolan, Deputy Chief of Staff, manages the schedules for President and CEO, Scott Pastrick, and Chairman, Charlie Black. She also assists with office operations and serves as a liaison to staff on Capitol Hill.
- Manages the schedule for President and CEO, Scott Pastrick, and Chairman, Charlie Black.
- Assists with firm operations and finances administration.
- Serves as a liaison to staff on Capitol Hill
- Worked in both Chambers of Congress
- Served as a scheduler for three Members of Congress, one Senator and a Former Ambassador
- Experienced in office management and finance program administration
- Director of Scheduling for Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD)
- Scheduler/Office Manager for Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL
- Congressional Campaign Aide for Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Political Science, Saint Mary’s College (IN)
Did You Know?
- Blaine is a founding member of the Children’s Science Museum
- Her dog, Cubbie, is named after her favorite sports team
- Blaine was on Sesame Street as a child
Blaine Nolan, Deputy Chief of Staff, manages the schedules for President and CEO, Scott Pastrick, and Chairman, Charlie Black. She also assists with office and finance operations and serves as a liaison to staff on Capitol Hill.
Prior to joining the firm Blaine served as Director of Scheduling for Senator Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), managing his schedule through his successful 2016 Senatorial Campaign and his transition to the US Senate and Chairman of the DSCC. Previously, Blaine was Congressman Mike Quigley’s (D-IL) Scheduler and Office Manager, coordinating the Congressman’s schedule in Washington, D.C. and managing the office finances.
Before moving to Washington, DC, Blaine worked on then Congressman, now Senator Joe Donnelly’s (D-IN) successful 2010 Congressional Campaign, recruiting and overseeing the campaign’s volunteer and day to day operations on a highly competitive, targeted race. While in college, Blaine spent time gaining valuable experience interning for Congressman Joe Donnelly in both Washington, DC and South Bend, IN, former Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN), President Obama’s 2008 Presidential Campaign, the Saint Joe County Indiana Democratic Party, as well as the WonderLab, a children’s science museum.
Blaine is from Bedford, Indiana and graduated from Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, IN with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Political Science. She currently resides in Washington, D.C.