Carolee focuses on undertaking all aspects of financial management & compliance. Her role involves working closely with management and serving as client support in financial matters related to contractual agreements. She is also responsible for all corporate financial reporting.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare Budget and Financial forecasts
- Complete month-end and year-end closes
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Prepare client contracts and renewals
- Point of contact for clients to reach out to regarding financial matters
- Finance Department Staff – just “me” – (One-Women) Department
- Controller, Powell Tate/Weber Shandwick
- Finance Manager, Burson-Marsteller
- Finance Director, Burson-Marsteller
- BS – George Washington University
Did You Know?
- Carolee enjoys collecting unique Art work in various forms (Glass, Prints and Ceramics) from all over the world.
Carolee Yoshida, a Finance Director at Prime Policy Group, transferred from Burson-Marsteller, both wholly owned by WPP.
She started work at Burson-Marsteller as a manager, managing the finance department staff and completing the Infrastructure financial reporting for offices in Washington, DC, Texas (Austin, Dallas, and Houston), Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and Richmond, Virginia. After being promoted to Director, she added the financial responsibilities of Prime Policy Group which she then transferred to full-time.
Prior to joining Prime Policy Group and Burson-Marsteller, she worked as a controller at Powell-Tate working with Jody Powell and Sheila Tate.