Public & Political Affairs, Tech/Telecom
Erin assists clients in communicating their priorities to House and Senate Democrats, focusing on issues relating to transportation, technology, manufacturing, trade, among others.
- Ran fundraising leadership programs for Members of Congress
- 10 years as lead fundraiser for the Democratic Party in conjunction with Members of Congress on Key Committees in the House of Representatives and Leadership
- Extensive experience in building relationships between Congressional offices and the corporate community
- Strong relationships with Democrats in both the House and the Senate
- Speaks French
- Fundraising Consultant, having served as a political fundraiser for 13 years
- PAC Management & Strategic Giving advisor
- Vice President at the Glover Park Group
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Convention Director 2000
- Consultant to Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee for Convention 2004
- Special Assistant to then Democratic Unity ’98 Chairperson, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- BA (History)- Boston College
Did You Know?
- Erin was an au pair in France after college.
Erin Graefe Dorton, a Prime Policy Group Managing Director, focuses on lobbying and government relations for Prime Policy Group clients on a wide range of issues. She has extensive Capitol Hill relationships, including with the House Democratic Leadership. For over 14 years, Erin worked one-on-one with Members of the House Democratic Leadership and their key staff, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, then Caucus Chair/now White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, as well as key Committee Chairs such as Chairman Charlie Rangel.
In addition, Erin has a track record of working with nearly every Democratic Member of the House of Representatives while at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and as a lobbyist, including recent freshmen, and extensive experience in building relationships between Congressional offices and the corporate community.
Prior to joining Prime Policy Group’s predecessor firm Timmons and Company, Erin spent four years as a Vice President at the Glover Park Group where she represented the firm’s corporate, non-profit, and trade association clients with a focus on aviation, telecom, agriculture and pharmaceuticals. Before joining the Glover Park Group, she served at the DCCC for over nine years in various key political, fundraising, and corporate outreach roles. While at the DCCC, Erin worked with virtually every Democratic Member of the House of Representatives and particularly closely with members of the leadership and key committees.
A graduate of Boston College, Erin lives in Chevy Chase, MD with her husband, Patrick, her daughters Lily and Eliza and her son Logan.