Kevin Klinkenberg is a Client Executive with Prime Policy Group and a member of the firm’s research team. Kevin came to Prime in June 2018 from the House of Representatives. He interned in the office of Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-PA), where he assisted in day-to-day operations of a Congressional office. Kevin also has previous experience interning with the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, CFA Institute, and Amanda Howland for Congress. He helps a number of different lobbyists in different practice areas, covering congressional hearings and providing detailed summaries, organizing meetings between clients and Members of Congress and their staff, as well as performing in-depth research and preparing reports on legislative issues relevant to client interests.
- Coordinates and supports Healthcare team serving as its lead researcher
- Coordinates and organizes client fly-ins
- Monitors legislation, covers Congressional hearings, and provides research memoranda
- Composes Legislative and regulatory updates
- Experienced in drafting press releases
- Intern for Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-PA)
- Intern for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
- Intern at CFA Institute
- Field Organizer for Amanda Howland for Congress
- BA (Political Science and International Relations) – Lehigh University
Did You Know?
- Kevin has lived on three different continents
- Kevin played Division One soccer at Lehigh University
- Kevin has met David Beckham
Kevin Klinkenberg is a Client Executive with Prime Policy Group and a member of the firm’s research team. He assists a number of lobbyists working in various practice areas by providing detailed summaries of congressional hearings, organizing meetings between clients and Members of Congress and their staff, and performing in-depth research and drafting reports on legislative issues relevant to client interests.
Before Joining Prime in June 2018, Kevin interned with Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-PA-17) and the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation. He gained further government relations experience working with the advocacy team at CFA Institute and campaigning for Amanda Howland for Congress.
Kevin graduated from Lehigh University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Relations, as well as a minor in Global Studies. Originally from Illinois, he is a member of the Illinois State Society and currently resides in Northern Virginia.